CFD Statement on Data Use and Confidentiality
All evaluation data collected by the Centre for Faculty Development (CFD) will remain confidential. Active measures are taken to ensure this are outlined below. The evaluation data we collect is used for quality improvement and evaluative research in accordance with the following guidelines.
- Access to raw data is restricted.
- Personal identifying information including names, and e-mail addresses are excluded prior to data analysis.
- Identifying information is never linked with participants’ feedback in reports. All evaluation reports include only aggregated data.
- Data are only used in aggregate in reports and studies that inform ongoing program improvement and allow for better understanding about how our educational programs work.
- Data are anonymized and identified by participant numbers only.
- Evaluation survey data are linked with demographic participant information from our CFD databases. This allows us to explore questions about how our programs are meeting the needs of diverse groups.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like further information about this statement, please contact us at email@example.com