CFD Individual General Membership
CFD members have exclusive access to innovative and responsive workshops, events and special rounds as well as many other benefits.
No events to show
General Membership is the CFD's way of engaging and fostering a sense of community for individuals engaged in health professions education and those who are looking for greater connection to the CFD. General Membership is for any individual looking to become a member at the CFD.
General membership gives you access to membership benefits for the academic year (September 1st to June 30th).
- Membership is FREE for Unity Health Toronto staff, physicians, learners and patient/family partners and Temerty Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto staff, faculty (incl. status only) and learners. You must register yourself every year (free of charge) to receive the benefits.
- If you a participant in one of our longitudinal programs (3 months +), you have been automatically enrolled into the General Individual Membership category. No action is required.
- If you are teaching in one of our programs during the 2022-2023 academic year, you have been automatically enrolled into the Faculty Membership category. No action is required.
General Membership includes:
- 2 Free Workshops
- Discounted Rates on Programs
- Live and Archived Rounds
- Member Exclusive Events
- Communities of Practice
- CFD Affiliation and Digital Signature
Visit our membership page for more information.
5JunThis virtual community event is for CFD members to come together to during a lunch and learn to discuss emerging curiosities, questions and tensions within health professions education on the topic of the month.
8JunThis workshop is for education scholars – people who are engaging in any form of research or evaluation in education. It helps explain the differences and relationships between procedural and practical ethics and about reflexivity in education research, evaluation, and scholarship,
12JunThis workshop is part of Education Week at Unity Health. This interactive workshop will guide participants through the application of the “Principles for Anti-Oppressive Program Development in HPE” document. Think through questions around decision points such as budgeting, recruitment, format, accessibility, content choices, and more.